February 5, 2019 (Tuesday)
- Initialize the command-line fields of the PSP correctly for .COM executables. (Use length of 1 and add a 0D terminator instead of zero'ing everything)
- Implement int 21h,02 (DOS putchar)
- Add a version string in the loader and in the tool
- Add a makefile for cross-compiling the windows version with MXE
February 1, 2019 (Friday)
- Add a new button mapping. (Enabled with L+R+Z+Joystick_down)
- Improve joystick analog range in 'high resolution' mode.
- N64: ZL and ZR are not longer tied. By default, only Zr is used now. The old combined behavior can be toggled with L+R+Z+Joystick_up.
January 17, 2019 (Thursday)
January 3, 2019 (Thursday)
[Show all news...]