This game was inspired by Pong so I added support for the Sega HPD-200 Paddle. But even with standard controllers, it's a lot of fun, especially when played between friends!
- BIOS : Improvements for co-existing with another hard drive BIOS. By default, the SD-Cart JR becomes the last drive in the system. (tested only with JR-IDE)
- BIOS : Add an options menu to allow non-default behavior, such as:
- Installing the SD-Cart JR as the first drive in a system with another hard drive BIOS (existing hard drive becomes second hard drive and remains accessible)
- Installing as single drive (other hard drive not accessible)
- Not installing the SD-Cart BIOS.
- The option menu count down can be skipped by pressing ESC.
- sdcart.sys : Add support for command-line options /Y (always install) and /A (install only if card present). Also displays the drive letter it got assigned to on DOS 5.
- sdpart.com : Add a 'b' command for some BIOS tests. (for debugging purposes)