This is a design based on the Atmel Atmega8a meant to be used with the V-USB driver. Most of the
MCU inputs/outputs pins are exposed.
- The footprint used to expose signals is compatible with many terminal blocks and with quickconnect
tabs. Otherwise, it is easy to solder wires directly to the board.
- One optically isolated input can be populated.
- On-board USB Type B standard connector.
- One on-boad LED for feedback controlled by the microcontroller.
- Components required for V-USB operation are present.
- On-boad activity LED.
Here is a short list of some projects using this circuit:
I cannot be held responsible for any damages that could occur to you
or your equipment while following the procedures present on this page.
Also, I GIVE ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY on the correctness and usability
of the informations on this page. Please note, however, that the procedures
above have worked in my case without any damages or problems.
Now you cannot say that I did not warn you :)