November 22, 2017 (Wednesday)
- Add protection against invalid commands (Fixes errors when using more than one controller pak)
- Disabled logging (slight increase in performance)
April 24, 2018 (Tuesday)
- Design an adapter to connect an original NES Zapper to a Tandy 1000 EX PC.
- Code a Duck Hunt clone and/or an original mini-game if I find inspiration.
- Use the Tandy-specific 16 color video mode. (It would be a shame not to!)
- Also support CGA 320x200 video, and test the game on my XT-clone with a CGA card.
- Experiment a bit to find out if an unmodified Zapper can also work on a VGA monitor.
- Let the game also be played using a mouse (speed could be accelerated to make aiming more difficult.)
April 10, 2018 (Tuesday)
- Fix never-stopping vibration issues (Dolphin)
March 24, 2018 (Saturday)
- Add support for new NES to USB adapters (v2)
- Add support for Classic controller to Gamecube adapter update (through GC to USB adapter)
- Finalize PCEngine to USB adapter support (soon to be released)
- Command-line: Add --gc_getid and --gc_getorigins
[Show all news...]