June 11, 2018 (Monday)
- Now also works under Windows (download the .zip)
- Support titles in Japanese correctly (convert Shift_JIS to Unicode)
- Now compiles with Qt4 (with the help of Qt3 compatibility classes)
- Now built using qmake
- License updated to GPLv3 (License text now also included)
May 27, 2018 (Sunday)
May 16, 2018 (Wednesday)
- Add protection against invalid commands (Fixes errors when using more than one controller pak)
- Disabled logging (slight increase in performance)
April 24, 2018 (Tuesday)
- Design an adapter to connect an original NES Zapper to a Tandy 1000 EX PC.
- Code a Duck Hunt clone and/or an original mini-game if I find inspiration.
- Use the Tandy-specific 16 color video mode. (It would be a shame not to!)
- Also support CGA 320x200 video, and test the game on my XT-clone with a CGA card.
- Experiment a bit to find out if an unmodified Zapper can also work on a VGA monitor.
- Let the game also be played using a mouse (speed could be accelerated to make aiming more difficult.)
[Show all news...]